The SAFe™ Product Owner/ Product Manager Certification is especially designed for agile leaders, product managers and product owners who work in a scaled agile set-up.
The SAFe™ Product Manager / Product Owner Certification program is a two day workshop on the principles of SAFe™, Lean thinking tools, agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework®. It consists of training for Product Managers and Product Owners relevant to the Scaled Agile Framework™.
The workshop is followed by an online certification examination. The participants need to pass the examination within 10 days of workshop to achieve the SAFe PM/PO credential.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will get tools and knowledge they require in order to write Features, Epic, User stories in SAFe Framework, and understand their role at the enterprise level:
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements
- SAFe events and process
- Stakeholder management
Who is this for?
SAFe Product Owner/ Product Manager Certification workshop is suitable for (but not limited to)
- Product Managers,
- Product Owners,
- Business Analysts,
- Agile Coaches, and
- Executives working as agile leaders or agile change agents.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Agile / Scrum project experience
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Hard copy of the course handout
- Free Access to Agile / Scrum E-learning Program
- 16 Category A PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP)
- 15 Category C SEUs for CSP
- Certification (SAFe™ Product Manager / Product Owner) on successful completion of the examination
Certified “SAFe™ Product Managers and Product Owners” receive the following benefits:
- SAFe™PM/PO Content Kit (in pdf format)
- Content updates (for PM/POs in good standing)
- SAFe™PM/PO Branding Kit
- Certified SAFe™PM/PO directory listing
- Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
Need Some help? Call on 9958297711, 9990451333, 8884670012
1. Summary Role description of Product Owner/Manager
2. Work/Role division between Product Owner and Product Manager
3. Cardinality of Product Owner, Product Manager and Agile Teams
4. Product Owner Responsibilities
A. Preparation and Participation in Release Planning
B. Sprint Execution
a. Backlog Refinement
b. Iteration Planning
c. Just-In-Time Story elaboration
d. Supporting ATDD
e. Accepting Stories into the baseline
f. Participating in Team Demo and Retro
C. Program Execution
D. Inspect and Adapt
Q. Why should I go for SAFe™ Product Owner/ Product Manager?
A: SAFe™ Product Owner/ Product Managerisa Scaled Agile credential. If you are an agile change agent, agile leader, business analyst, product manager or product owner who works in a scaled agile set-up, you can go for this certificate.
Q. Will I get any PDUs/SEUs after your training program?
A: Yes, the students will get 16 Category “A” PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential and 15 Category “C“ SEUs for CSP® credentialafter training program.
Q. Do I need to take any test to become SAFe PM/PO?
A: Yes, our workshop is followed by an online certification examination. The participants need to pass the examination within 30 days of workshop to achieve the SAFe PM/PO credential.
Q. What are the pre-requisites to attend training for this certification?
A: You must have 5 plus years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Agile/Scrum project experience.
Q. Do you provide training material for this certification?
A: You will get free Access to Agile / Scrum E-learning Program. We provide the hard copy of the course handout.
1. Attend our 2-day SAFe PM/PO Training.
2. Access our Agile / Scrum E-learning Program
3. Pass the PM/PO exam.
SPC, KMP, SMC, SPOC, ICAgile Agile Coaching, ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Lean Master & Lean Coach
16+ years of experience in Industry mainly in Lean Consulting, Data Analytics, Agile Coaching, Six Sigma deployment, in cross industry domain including Banking, Automotive, Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Retail, Telecom & ITeS and 6 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, Kanban, New Product Development, Idea Management (Design Thinking and Design Sprint)