Pragmatic Agile Workshop
The PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition recognizes the importance of Agile based approached in Project Management and PMI’s Agile Practice Guide stresses on practical approach for Agile. In many contexts, we need to mix Agile based approaches with plan driven approaches for better results. In this workshop, we explore “How can we make the best use of Agile Approaches”
This session will answer:
- How to select Development Life Cycle?
- When to use Agile based approaches?
- When to mix Agile based approaches with Plan Driven Approaches?
- What is Scrum and when to use it?
- What is Kanban and When to use it?
- What is Scaled Agile Framework and when to use it?
- What is Disciplined Agile (DAD) and when to use it?
Project Leaders, Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Process Consultants