PMI-PBA® Online Extension is valid only for existing students (Both from classroom and online programs)
Is your PBA®online subscription nearing expiry date?
Do not worry our PBA® extension option allows you to extend the program for another 90 days at nominal charges.
Once you make the payment, our support staff will extend your program duration.
1. If I go for a program extension, will I get access to all modules and questions?
A: Yes, Program extension provides access to full e-learning package.
2. Can I get access of partial e-learning modules?
A: No, Program extension can be availed for full e-learning package, not for any specific module or on partial options. The program can be extended for 90 days; we do not have any feature for extending for less or more duration.
3. How much time gap is allowed between expiration of my program and program extension?
A: We appreciate if the students get the extension within the validity of their access. After expiration of the e-learning access, students need to buy the extension within 10 days. Post the 10-day gap, we will not be able to give you the extension in the nominal fees.
4. What if I forgot to buy the extension in allowable limits?
A: The allowable gap between the expiration of the e-learning access and renewal is 10 days. Post 10 days students need to pay full course fee again for online course.
5. If I go for Program Extension, will I be getting all benefits once more? Like part of exclusive webinar or part of exclusive iZenbridge forum?
A: Yes, Program extension will keep you in our exclusive students list.
6. How many times can I buy extensions?
A: No limits here!