PMI-ACP® Online Extension is valid only for our registered users(existing students)
Is your PMI-ACP® online subscription nearing expiry date?
Do not worry our PMI-ACP® extension option allows you to extend the program for another 120 days at nominal charges.
Once you make the payment, our support staff will extend your program duration.
1. If I go for a program extension, will I get access to all modules and questions?
A: Yes, program extension provides access to full e-learning package.
2. Can I get access of partial e-learning modules?
A: No, program extension can be availed only for full e-learning package, not on any specific module or on partial options. The program can be extended for 120 days we do not have any feature for doing extension for less or more duration.3. How much time gap is allowed between expiration of my program and program extension?
A: We appreciate if the students get the extension within the validity of their access. After expiration of the e-learning access, students need to buy the extension within 10 days. Post the 10 day gap, we will not be able to get you the extension in the nominal fees.
4. What if I forgot to buy the extension in allowable limits?
A: The allowable gap between the expiration of the e-learning access and renewal is 10 days. Post 10 days, students need to pay full course fee for online course again.
5. If I go for Program Extension, will I get all benefits once more? Like part of exclusive webinar or part of exclusive iZenbridge forum?
A: Yes, program extension will keep you in our exclusive students list.
6. How many times can I buy extensions?
A: No limits here!