How do you know if this workshop is for you? Would you like to…
- Make achievable commitments to stakeholders?
- Achieve your desired outcomes, faster?
- Have confidence in setting priorities?
- Be able to take breaks when you need them?
- Coach colleagues and staff to be more effective?
This course is ideal for you if:
- You need better alignment and commitment among stakeholders
- You suffer constantly changing scope and conflicting priorities
- Your timelines shift and interruptions are frequent
- You work with remote customers and suppliers
- You lose a lot of time on inefficiency, like between Agile and traditional entities.
Part one: Do More That Matters
Get your own act together so that you are good at getting things done and at getting the right things done!
- Lesson 1 – Manage your week for maximum impact.
- Lesson 2 – Achieve alignment with your first stakeholder.
- Lesson 3 – Identify priorities, set priorities, and make them stick.
- Lesson 4 – Identify potential to get even better at getting things done.
Part two: Double Your Professional Impact
Apply Personal Agility Leadership at scale to become a “mover and shaker” in your organization or business!
- Lesson 5 – Improve communication to define achievable results.
- Lesson 6 – Coach a colleague to be more effective.
- Lesson 7 – Achieve alignment among multiple stakeholders.
- Lesson 8 – Create Alignment up and down the organization.
This workshop is led by Peter Stevens. Every week there is a live training session of approximately 90 minutes. Sessions are recorded so you can review them at a later time if desired. Expect about 2 hours of homework (or “officework”) each week. You become member of a private, online support group where you can submit for homework for review, and discuss challenges and solutions with you trainer and fellow participants.
In this program you can get access to:
- Up to eight structured, interactive, online training sessions led by Peter Stevens, inventor of Personal Agility.
- Practical homework assignments every week to start solving real problems immediately.
- Access to our private Personal Agility System community forum for mutual support.
- Feedback on your progress from the instructor and fellow participants on your progress.
- Access to our Personal Agility Workshop electronic repository of videos (including all classes), templates, tools, and quick reference cards.
- Lifetime access to the alumnus/alumnae support group and electronic repository.
- Right to participate in any publicly scheduled edition of this workshop.
- VIP ticket to next Personal Agility Retreat include Dinner with Peter Stevens.
In addition, you can also get:
- Group mentoring sessions with Peter Stevens.
- Recognition as practitioner of Personal Agility.
By the end of this program you will:
- Do more of what matters for you and your stakeholders
- Recognize the forces driving your life or project so that you can do something about them
- Have visual tools to guide you to your goals
- Have more impact through your efforts.
- Achieve better outcomes, faster
With your colleagues, customers and stakeholders, you will communicate more effectively to:
- Build trustful and effective relationships
- Set and fulfill realistic expectations
- Establish alignment up and down your organization
- Improve how you are perceived by your colleagues and stakeholders
- Continue improving your organization
Last but not least, you’ll have your own life better under control and enjoy more fun and purpose in your work!
Q: What tools or accounts are required?
A: Our conferencing system is Zoom.us (client required). We use Thinkific.com to share course materials and we recommend Trello for managing your “artifacts”, and we use our own server for the forum and video sharing. These services are free but require registration.
Q: Can I participate when I am travelling?
A: I recommend a quiet, private space where you can talk in confidence and focus on the session. A reliable connection is essential. Trains and planes generally do not satisfy any of these expectations. If the hotel Internet is good enough, there is no reason not to participate from there.
Q: I have a busy schedule – Can I reschedule if there are conflicts?
A: All sessions are recorded, so if you miss a session, you can watch it at your convenience.
Q: Say I bought the Silver Package, can I upgrade later to a higher package?
A: Yes, you can. You save money if you buy the higher package at the beginning. You can also buy the whole package now, and take the second half of the course at a later date.