Agile For Project Managers – One Day Workshop By Saket
Project Management is going through a significant change, Agile and Scrum has penetrated around 65% of complex IT projects globally. Do you feel left behind? Ignoring agile at this moment may make your career stagnant.
Scrum is a synonym to agile and exceeds in popularity to any other agile framework in practice. The fixed length iteration, also known as Sprint and the stress on self-organizing teams makes scrum the most attractive Agile Framework for Indian companies.
Are you working in an Agile team? Or starting to work in a scrum team?
Is your management talking about Agile and you find yourself clueless?
Is it difficult for you to understand the role of a scrum master?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the terms of Sprint, Burn Down charts, daily stand-up, Sprint Retrospectives etc.?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, this one-day training is designed for you. At the end of this class with Saket, you will walk out with a thorough understanding of Scrum Framework.
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Delivery Managers, Scrum Masters, Team Leads, Module leads etc.
- Software engineers/QA/IT team members switching in Agile
- Agile Framework – An introduction of agile, its values, principles, and relevance
- Agile Change Management Issues – Change Management issues in Agile and how Project Managers Should address them.
- Introduction to Scrum – Scrum, Idea behind Scum, roles, practices, artifacts, and ceremonies.
- User Stories – Lesson on writing good user stories
- Agile Estimation – What is an estimation and how to do it in agile projects?
- Value-Based Prioritization – We will discuss usage of techniques like Moscow, Kano in product backlog prioritization
- Agile Planning – This lesson gets in details of Release and Sprint Planning, it also gives a good perspective on estimating velocity.
- Agile Monitoring – We discuss many agile monitoring tools in this lesson, tools like Burndown Chart, Velocity Chart gets discussed at length
- 8 PDUs for PMP and PMI-ACP renewal
- Participation Certificate from iZenbridge
- 10% special discount on all future training/workshop of iZenbridge
- Membership to discuss Agile (The largest scrum user group of India)