- More than 10+ hours of video contents on Business Analysis and PBA
- Earn 7 PDUs (Professional Development Units )
- Know about PMI-PBA® Certificate
Introduction lesson covers the big picture idea of business analysis with respect to overall requirement, development and management within Business Analysis domains namely – Need Assessment, Planning, Analysis, Traceability and Monitoring, and Evaluation.
LESSON ON BUSINESS ANALYSIS DOMAINS –
A High Level View covers an overview of how the work of Business Analysis organises into five domains.
1. Need Assessment domain focuses on assessment of Business Need in order to attain organisations’ desired future state. The Key deliverable of this domain is approved Business Case.
2. Planning domain defines the business analysis approach and plans for the completion of the requirements-related activities necessary to meet the needs of the project.
3. Analysis domain describes the iterative nature of the work performed to plan, prepare, and conduct requirements elicitation and to analyse and document the results of that work.
4. Traceability and Monitoring domain covers the comprehensive set of activities for approving requirements and managing changes to requirements throughout the project life cycle.
5. Analysis domain covers Business Analysis tasks that are performed to validate a solution that is either implemented or ready to be implemented.
Lesson on Business Analysis Tools and Techniques covers few tools which are used in business analysis.
Lesson on Tips Videos covers few tools which are used in business analysis – few basic videos related to different project life cycles, stakeholder management, and basic quality tools. All of these concepts are very important to understand in order to apply effective Business Analysis.
Lesson on Demand Webinar is a collection of some of the most popular webinar videos on Business Analysis.
Filling PMI-PBA Application lesson covers necessary assistance to submit PMI-PBA® exam application.
Lesson PMI-PBA Exam FAQs covers videos related to eligibility requirements, exam process, and examination Information.
Q1. Can I enroll in this program without having business analysis experience?
Answer: Yes, the program is intended to introduce business analysis to the audience.
Q2. Will this program assist me in getting familiar with PMI-PBA®?
Answer: We have designed this program to introduce PMI-PBA® to the professionals. It incorporates all the required information which anyone would need to resolve whether to go for PMI-PBA® or not.
Q3. Do I need to pay anything for 7 PDUs?
Answer: No, this Introduction program is complimentary. This program is registered with PMI®. On the completion of this program, you would be awarded 7 PDUs (under category ‘A’) certificate absolutely free.
Q4. I am PMP® certified; can I use these PDUs for renewing by PMP®?
Answer: Yes, you just need to enroll in the program, complete it and earn 7 PDUs (under category ‘A’).
Q5. How do I obtain a certificate?
Answer: At the completion stage of the program, you are required to take a PDU Quiz. Post this, you can fill in our PDU Request Form 7 PDU certificate from iZenBridge.
Q6. What if I have questions regarding the content?
Answer: You can use our online forum (forum.izenbridge.com) to raise your queries. We interact with our students here.
Q7. Can I re-enrol in the program after 30 days?
Answer: Yes, you can re-enrol after 30 days.
|Chapter 1: About this Program|
|About this Program-PMI-PBA||00:00:00|
|Chapter 2: Introduction|
|What is Business Analysis||00:00:00|
|Business Analysis Domains||00:00:00|
|Chapter 3: Business Analysis Domains - A High Level View|
|Traceability and Monitoring||00:00:00|
|Chapter 4: Business Analysis Tools and Techniques|
|Chapter 5: Tips Videos|
|Seven Basic Quality tools||00:00:00|
|Overview of Agile||00:00:00|
|Difference Between Iterative and Adaptive Life Cycle||00:00:00|
|Project Life Cycle||00:00:00|
|Chapter 6: On-Demand Webinar|
|Requirement Prioritization Process||00:00:00|
|Webinar on Business Analysis in Project Context||00:00:00|
|Webinar on User Stories||00:00:00|
|Webinar on Product Backlog||00:00:00|
|Chapter 7: Filling PMI-PBA Application|
|Fill Business Analysis Experience||00:00:00|
|PMI Audit Process||00:00:00|
|Sample Text for PBA Experience||00:00:00|
|Chapter 8: Apply PDU|
|PMI-PBA Free Practice Test||01:30:00|
|Chapter 9: PMI-PBA Exam FAQs|