Feeling lost/overwhelmed in the world of Agile?
Prepare yourself for a role of Scrum-Master
Traditional project management is shrinking fast and Enterprises are going Agile. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology in both product and service projects.
- Have you been working in a traditional project Management?
- Has agile became overwhelming and contradictory for you?
This free Scrum master course prepares you for the role of a Scrum master or a member of Scrum team.
Is this Course Right for you?
This course is designed for
- Project Managers working in Traditional projects
- Agile and Scrum Beginners
- Software Developers and QA
After This Course..
- You will be able to understand how scrum team functions
- You will be able to effectively perform the role of Scrum master.
- Prepare yourself for the interview or new assignment as a Scrum master
What Will You Get?
- 14 hours of Video Content on Agile and Scrum Fundamentals including –
- Agile Values and Principles – Definition of Agile, its values and principles, Agile manifesto, Agile Project delivery framework.
- Scrum – Scrum Framework Introduction, Empirical process, Roles, Ceremonies and Artefact.
- Additional Scrum lessons – Agile estimation, Velocity Metrics, Release planning,
- Pre-recorded webinar on Lean, Pull planning and Kanban.
- Queries about popular Agile and Scrum certifications like PMI ACP, CSM, CSP etc.
And That’s not all, here are some additional bonuses for you.
Five Webinars on User Stories, Agile Estimation, Velocity Metrics, Agile Release Planning and Scrum Roles.
Webinar on Lean ,Pull Planning and Kanban.
Extensive Discussion on Popular Agile Certificates like PMI ACP, CSP, CSM etc.
Extensive Inteview guide for Scrum Master role and Certificate of completion (Will be emailed to you once you complete this course)
|Chapter 1: About Program|
|Chapter 2: Agile Values and Principles|
|What is Agile ?||00:28:00|
|Agile Project Management Delivery Framework||00:10:00|
|Quiz – Agile Values and Principles – Agile & Scrum||00:30:00|
|Chapter 3: Scrum|
|Introduction to Scrum||00:12:00|
|Quiz – Agile & Scrum||00:30:00|
|Chapter 4: On Demand Webinars|
|Webinar on Essence of Agile||00:50:00|
|Webinar on User Stories||00:53:00|
|Webinar on Agile Estimation||01:00:00|
|Webinar on Velocity Metrics||00:47:00|
|Webinar on Agile Release Planning||00:49:00|
|Webinar on Scrum Roles||00:57:00|
|Part 1 :Webinar on Lean ,Pull Planning and Kanban||00:33:00|
|Part 2 :Webinar on Lean ,Pull Planning and Kanban||00:25:00|
|Part 3 :Webinar on Lean ,Pull Planning and Kanban||00:00:00|
|Discussions on User Stories and Agile Estimation||00:48:00|
|PMI ACP Agile Doubts and Disucssions||01:00:00|
|Chapter 5: Doing PMI-ACP|
|Introduction of PMI ACP Program||00:08:00|
|PMI-ACP® Certification FAQs||00:13:00|
|iZenBridge’s PMI-ACP® Prep Product FAQs||00:10:00|
|FAQs Webinar on PMI-ACP||00:39:00|
|Chapter 6: What Next?|
|Chapter 7: Apply PDU|
|PDU Quiz Agile & Scrum||00:30:00|
|Chapter 8: Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Certification FAQs|
|How to get Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) Certificate||00:04:00|
|Ways to earn SEUs||00:09:00|
|How to find SEUs event listed on Scrumalliance.org||00:05:00|