Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management Virtual (31 Oct – 1 Nov)
8 hrs – Sat & Sun : 2 Sessions
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST (GMT-4)
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST (GMT-6)
08:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST (GMT-7)
Certified SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management is a designation offered by the Scaled Agile. We offer a SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management virtual live session. Our SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management session will be highly interactive, with a lot of discussions and exercises that will help you improve your skills. To get Certified, you are expected to attend live virtual sessions and clear the SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management exam. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive certification from the Scaled Agile.
This SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management virtual training certification program is ideal for you if you want to
- Gain the practical tools and techniques to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions.
- Capture the current and future state of your portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool.
- Identify important business initiatives for achieving the portfolio vision.
- Apply Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban, Strategy and Investment funding.
- Prioritize epics for maximum economic benefit.
- Build Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of
- How to establish Strategy and Investment funding?
- How to apply Agile Portfolio operations and Lean governance?
- How to build a plan for implementing the Lean Portfolio Management function?
by Scaled Agile
Our SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with an Agile Program Management Office (PMO) and Communities of Practice (CoPs)
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Introducing Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Establishing Strategy and Investment Funding
- Applying Agile Portfolio Operations
- Applying Lean Governance
- Implementing the LPM function
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
Request a Call Back
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 LPM certification exam:
- Name – SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam (5.0.1)
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 32 out of 45 (71%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
The SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Clear the SAFe® 5 LPM exam.
- Give feedback about the course.
- Claim your certificate.
Your SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management (SAFe® 5 LPM) by Scaled Agile.
Who Will Benefit?
- Program or Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer or Architect
- Solution, Portfolio or Product Manager
- Agile Coach or SAFe Program Consultant
- CEO, CTO, or Director
- Consultant or Human Resources
What will you get?
- Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
- Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management PDF certificate.
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
- Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
- Eligible to apply for 16 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Certification is valid for 1 year, after that you need to pay a renewal fee: $295.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® 5 LPM understanding.
Why SAFe® LPM with iZenBridge?
iZenBridge is your reliable partner for professional training and certification. Our training and certificates will always add a feather in your cap. Since 2012, we have trained thousands of professionals and companies across different countries. Our world-class experts are already on board who have been working with SAFe. We believe in going beyond traditional presentations by sharing our broad and diverse expertise in implementation. You will receive pre-reading study material immediately after registering for the course. It is recommended that one should complete the reading of theory before the session so that they can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. We have an expert team of Agile coaches who guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
- We are Silver Partner of Scaled Agile
- Trained 5000+ professionals worldwide
- Facilitated 100+ virtual sessions
- Mentored professionals across 30+ countries
- Special doubt clarification webinars
- Free mock test access
- 100+ videos on our YouTube channel
- 37,000+ subscribers are getting the benefit
- 500+ enrollments every month
- Full money back, if you don’t like or unable to attend the class
Training Schedule With Global Timings
31 Oct – 1 Nov 2020
|US & Canada||11:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST
09:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
08:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
|UK||4:00 PM – 12:00 AM BST|
|New Zealand||5:30 AM – 1:00 PM NZST|
|Chile, Santiago||1:30 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Trainer: Shyam Addanki|
Apply Coupon15% off)
Q: How difficult is the SAFe® LPM exam?
A: The SAFe® LPM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® LPM workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Q: Do you have sample questions for the SAFe® LPM exam?
A: Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions. Click here to access the sample questions of the SAFe® LPM exam.
Q: Can I ask for a refund if I can’t attend the program?
A: Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
Q: What if I feel this training was not right for me?
A: Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money.
Q: Where can I find more details about Scaled Agile?
A: You can find more information in the below links:
Q:How many PDUs and SEUs will I earn?
A: The detailed information of PDUs and SEUs are given as follows:
|Activity Number||4446PWRB26||Duration||2 days||–|
Meet Our Trainer
Business Agility Faculty, SAFe 5 Program Consultant
Rakesh Singh has 28+ years of association with Siemens and expertise in Quality Management, Project Management, Lean/Agile transformation (SAFe 5 SPC) and numerous business excellence framework Rakesh offers Coaching, Consulting and Training services to potential clients.
Global Enterprise Agile transformation leader/Agile Coach with twenty plus years of experience in providing both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, managing client partnerships at the executive level while having operational oversight for all client interfaces, with a focus on meeting deliverable requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Outstanding leadership & team building skills coupled with in-depth technical aptitude and focused process compliance with an ability to identify client’s business needs and work with both the client and huge cross-disciplinary teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
Training Schedules would support the time zones of the following Countries/Cities
US, Canada, UK, London, Australia, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Florida, New York, Washington,California, Idaho, Los Angeles , Nevada, Oregon, Seattle, Mississauga, Charlotte, Cairo, Columbia, Wellington, New Zealand, Fishers, Toronto, Germany, Denmark France, Chile, Santiago, Argentina, Poland, Portugal, Netherlands, Prague, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, UAE, Dubai, South Africa, Egypt, Greece, South Africa, Turkey, Nigeria, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Manila, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kerala, Kochi.
Submit your review