Kanban for Software Development Teams
A program to improve software development process using kanban principles and practices
Most of the recent surveys show growing adaption of Kanban processes. The fast adaption of agile based processes shows that software development groups are responding to the need of business.
This program gives you implementation tips for software development using Kanban principles.
Program will help you to learn how to apply Kanban for solving your software development problems.
- 4 SEUs (Scrum Education Units / Category B) for your Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Life Time Online Content access.
- Support in clearing concepts and doubts via FORUM.
- Getting Started with Kanban for Software Development: Understanding of generic software development problems using Kanban principles.
- Lean Software Development: This section explores how 7 lean principle concepts can be applied in software development
- Visualizing Work: Learn how to make work and work flow visible
- Work in Progress: Conceptual learning and understanding in knowing importance of putting WIP limits.
- Managing flow: To ensure a smooth flow of work to improve customer satisfaction.
- Additional Learning: Extended video content to cover many Kanban topics to help you in clarifying concepts in more detail.
Terms and conditions of the contest
- Winners are announced Every week.
- Your score does not impact your chances of winning, your luck does.
- If you win the contest, we will inform you on Wednesday, you will get 48 hours to avail the discounted offer.
- Once enrolled, you can attend the training within 60 days.
- The discount offer is non-transferable and can be availed by the winner only.