The KMP II class will help you adopt Kanban and enhance your existing Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative may be most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma. The class also covers the recommended feedback loops like service delivery review, operations review and risk review.
During the course, we will discuss the following Kanban topics:
- ● Motivation for the Kanban Method
- ● Understanding Kanban values
- ● Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- ● Proto-Kanban - Various Kanban boards
- ● Case Study - Scrumban for the Enterprise
- ● Kanban Systems - key characteristics and metrics
- ● Kanban cadences - Implementing feedback loops
- ● Commitment and Replenishment
- ● Evolutionary vs. Managed change
- ● Understanding Process Variability
- ● Models for continuous improvement
To support the classroom teaching this course uses non-technical exercises, case studies and a simulation exercise.