Atlassian’s Jira is a powerful tool used by teams to plan and track their work. The Jira Bootcamp course is aimed at both individuals who have never used Jira before, as well as those who have been using Jira but would like to understand how to use Jira effectively and optimally. In this Jira course, we take you through the very basics and explain how concepts hang together to increase your understanding of Jira and the way in which you can use it.
The Jira Agile plugin further enhances this, allowing teams to collaborate and create transparency on easily configured Jira Agile boards. Jira Agile allows team to translate their physical manual boards into powerful electronic boards that make reporting simple and easy. The Agile on Jira Basic User training course is aimed at both individuals who have never used Jira or heard of agile before, as well as those who have been using Jira and have been exposed to agile, but would like to understand how to translate this on Jira. In this Jira Agile course, we take you through the very basics of agile, focusing on Scrum & Kanban, and then show you how to use Jira to support your agile adoption.
Who is this course for?
- Project managers, Scrum Masters, Agile PMs, Agile Coach
- Test leads, QA managers,Software testers (entry level as well as experienced professionals)
- Development leads and Developers
- Product Managers, Product Owners &Business Analysts
- Project administrators, JIRA admins, system admins
- Anyone interested in more about JIRA