Practice tests help you to prepare for the exam more efficiently. It is a part of the Learning Plan on the SAFe Community Platform. It gives you an idea regarding the type and format of the questions to expect on the certification exam.
Here are some powerful tips to pass the exam.
- Study the workbook you receive from your training of the SAFe® 5 POPM.
- Watch our SAFe videos to understand the concepts.
- Attempt the practice exam through the SAFe Community Platform.
- Analyze the result of your Practice Test by studying each question.
- Visit the Scaled Agile Framework to study topics that are not clear to you.
- Attempt the actual exam through the SAFe Community Platform.
- Clear the exam and become a Certified SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager (SAFe® 5 POPM)
To clear the SAFe® POPM exam, you need to have both theoretical and practical knowledge. You must clear all your doubts with your expert trainer before appearing for the exam. Keep practicing the Mock Test until you score 95% and above for better results. Also, remember to revise all the material a day before the exam.
Tell yourself that you can do it and you will. Don’t stress, and give your best.