Tips for Exam Preparation
Preparing for an exam can be stressful at times when we have a lot to study in very less time. Practice tests are arranged to give you a feel of the real exam. It helps you to get familiar with the style and scope of the question paper. Below are some basic steps to start with:
Create a study plan – It will help you get a clearer sight of what needs to be done and when.
Make brief notes – Making brief notes while studying increases the recall capacity for our brain to remember what we have already studied.
Attempt the Practice Test – It will help you develop the right test-taking strategy through a proper analysis of your performance. Keep practicing the Mock Test until you score 95% and above for better results.
Revise again – Revision will help you absorb the already studied information in a more detailed manner.
However, to clear the SAFe® Scrum Master exam, you can follow the following tips:
- Study the workbook you receive from your training of the SAFe® 5 SSM.
- Watch our SAFe videos to understand the concepts.
- Attempt the practice exam through the SAFe Community Platform.
- Analyze the result of your Practice Test by studying each question.
- Visit the Scaled Agile Framework to study topics that are not clear to you.
- Attempt the actual exam through the SAFe Community Platform.
- Clear the exam and become a Certified SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SAFe® 5 SSM)
Mock tests are considered as practice exams before you appear for the final one. It helps you in developing the right strategy, learn new techniques to solve problems, lets you understand time management, helps you in practising and preparing for the exam and also allows you to analyze yourself post examination. It is said that “practice makes a man perfect”. So it is one of the ways which leads you to perfection.
Hope these tips will give you a good starting point for study.