Integrated Agile approach is the need of hour and DevOps is the enabler of integrated Agile Approach. DevOps is a reliable, scalable and collaborative method of communication between development team and the other member of IT teams. Here is the set of best practices that DevOps enables.
- Continuous Integration: The few features are easily and quickly integrated in the existing system.
- Continuous Deployment: release management becomes easy.
- Continuous Feedback: it enables easy collection and integration of the feedback from end customer.
What is covered in EXIN DevOps Masterclass?
ExinDeveops masterclass is for professionals looking for an advance certificate in the DevOps field. It’s a combination of Devops principles and skills requirement for perform a DevOps role in your organization. With the new set of skills, you can create a between management application and service Lifecycle while enabling a collaborative framework for the stakeholders and the teams.
The DevOps masterclass covers the following topics in detail –
- DevOps adoption
- Planning, requirements, and design
- Development and deployment
- Operation and Scaling
Who Should Attend?
DevOps Certification is suitable and recommended for the IT professionals, software developers, IT project managers, Quality assurance and other professionals working in the IT domain. If you are working as a scrum master, product owner, application owner, the devOps skills can help you enhance your career and also improve productivity within your teams.
Download the Detailed Course Content For Your Reference:
Need Some help? Call Deepak 9958297711
Why DevOps Master© Certification?
- International certification –Exin DevOps is a household name in the software and IT teams using the Agile method of software development.
- Global Career opportunity – A collaborative approach of software development is the need of hour, more and more companies are adopting the scalable and reliable model of software development which is beyond Scrum. The DevOps professionals play a critical role.
- Get paid better – The DevOps professionals get a 20-25% higher salary than their peers.
- Futuristic Approach – DevOps is an emerging approach to software development, its yet to be mainstream, more and more companies are adopting DevOps because of its simplicity, scalability and collaborative features. You will get an early mover advantage by earning this certification now.
Deliverables from 2 days DevOps Masterclass –
- 2 days Hands-on workshop of DevOps
- Advanced concepts such as the entire Deployment Pipeline from Development to the Deployment
- Understand the context of ITIL, LEAN and AGILE with DevOps
- Demonstration of tools like Maven, Apache, Jenkins, SVN, Docker and Continuously Deployed website using Jenkin scripts.
- A small case study and understand the end-to-end context rather than just theory.
- Eligibility to take Devops master certification exam.
- The hard copy of ExinDevops Master study material
- 16 PDUs for PMI certification renewal
Devops Master Exam Structure.
Duration: 120 minutes
Format: Multiple choices
Passing Marks: 65%
DevOps is a closed book exam.
Tools Covered in two days Devops Workshop –
- Amazon AWS and EC2
Opportunities for DevOps Certified professionals –
DevOps is the talk of the town. With 76% adoptions in 2016, DevOps is a leading agile software development approach globally. There is a growing demand for certified DevOps professionals to lead the Agile software development teams in multiple organizations. ExinDevops is a practical certificate; the entire curriculum is developed in collaboration with companies like IBM, Global knowledge TPS etc.
Q. Can I take Exin DevOps Master certification without attending the workshop?
A. No, Its mandatory to attend the two days masterclass in order to get certified. It should be an in-person workshop, not virtual training.
Q. How many hours of training is required?
A. Its 16 hours of hands-on training spanning over two full days.
Q. Do you offer Scrum education units from this class?
A. Yes, the participants will receive 15 Category E Scrum education units.
Q. Can I take the exam from anywhere?
A. Yes, its an online exam, you can take it from your office or personal computer with good internet connectivity. The exam is virtually proctored and the participants are not allowed to switch in between or refer the study material during the exam.
Upcoming Classroom Trainings
SPC4.0,CSP , CSM & CSPO Agile Coach & Trainer
As an Agile coach he wants to help teams transform into Agile mindset, create Innovative culture & feel empowered Sothat the teams are self organised and the help others in the organisation to do the same.