Event DetailEnroll Now
PMP training in Vadodara is a 4 day weekend training by iZenBridge. iZenBridge – Project Management Professionals (PMP ) ® Exam Prep Course is an intensive course to prepare partcipants for the PMP® covering 5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas and 47 processes based on PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition. iZenBridge – PMP Training is specially designed to build your confidence and ensure passing the PMP® exam in your first attempt.
- Logically and precisely filtered study plan with to the point approach.
- 35 contact hours/PDUs would be offered at the completion of the PMP® Training program.
- As a Registered Education Provider (REP ID 3950) , our organization has been approved by PMI® to issue Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours.
- Access to our E-learning module , which has complete PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition in very informative video format and has 1000+ Simulation questions.
- Live facilitation sessions to clear your doubts, games and case studies engage participants in active Discussions.
- Watch Sample Lesson Video
- Continuous support via our online forms, we have very active facebook page / group to resolve doubts related to PMP®.
Course Outline :
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
(Call 9376212075 to enroll)
Training Schedule: 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th July 2017.
For any Clarification, please Call 9376212075 Or drop an Email to : email@example.com
- Selected for Two Awards @ Professional Level on National Basis – Sept 2011 & Nov 2011.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) By Project Management Institute , USA
- International Recognition : Nominated in the world directory (2004-2005) & (2009,2011) of Internationally recognized professionals by International WHO'S WHO Historical Society , USA.