Event DetailEnroll Now
The (ICP-ACC) is a 3-day classroom training program that focuses on understanding and developing the Professional Coaching skillset. It will help the learner differentiate between and among teaching, mentoring, facilitating, consulting and coaching, and will help gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This is a highly interactive program that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching skills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning and coaching for action. On successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC).
On successful completion, each participant will receive
- A certificate titled “ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching” (ICP-ACC).
- 24 Leadership PDUs for PMI Certificate Renewal
- 24 Category B SEUs for CSP goal
Some of the key knowledge areas covered in this training include:
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- The Coaching Stance
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Coaching Conversations – Coaching for Action
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunctions within the Team.
Training Schedule: 7th, 8th & 9th April 2017
For any Query call on 9212612497
Listen from people who attended our Coaching program
Ibis Pune , Survey No 32, Viman Nagar, Nagar Road
Pune – 411014