About Certified Scrum Developer
What is Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Course?
Certified Scrum Developers have demonstrated through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment that they have a working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills. This 3/5 day course provides hands-on instruction in the agile engineering practices. Engineering practices include agile architecture and design, test first approach, paired programming and behavior driven development.
- Soft copy of presentations and code examples
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) Certificate
- Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
- 40 PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential
- We also provide support in getting your advanced certificate like CSP or PMI-ACP®
- 20% discount on PMI-ACP® Classroom Programs, if bought in one month’s time
Path to CSD
Below is course outline, but training focus on practice, practice and more practice. The participant works with groups throughout the days to seek solutions to common problems that may arise in their daily work as Scrum team. Training is not about running presentation and discussion, but focus more on hands-on training.
1. Introduction of Agile – Why Agile, Agile Manifesto, Agile principles and values
2. Introduction of Other Agile Methodologies – XP, Kanban, Lean and DSDM
3. Scrum Framework – Scrum Roles, Scrum Ceremonies and Scrum Artifacts
4. Estimation and Planning – User Story writing and Estimation techniques
5. Distributed Team and best practices for distributed team
6. Introduction to Acceptance Test Driven Development
7. Behavior Driven Development – why, what and how
8. Difference between ATDD, BDD and TDD
9. Hands-on practice on Fitnesse, Cucumber, Selenium and SpecFlow
10. Planning Agile Software Development
11. Agile Architecture and Design
12. SOLID design Principles
13. Test Driven Development
15. Refactoring, Patterns and Anti-Patterns
16. When and how to Refactor
17. Collaboration and Pair Programming
18. Continuous Integration
19. How to use TDD with Continuous Integration
Q. Why should I go for CSD®?
A.CSD® – Certified Scrum Developer is a credential offered by Scrum Alliance®. If you have working understanding of Scrum principles and have learned specialized Agile engineering skills then Scrum Developer® is the right choice as CSD is a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment.
Q.Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
A.Yes, you will get 40 PDUs towards any PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after this training program.
Q.Do I need to take any test to become CSD®?
A.No, on successful completion of the course, you will receive Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD®) Certificate.
Q.Do I need membership of Scrum Alliance to attend training for this certification?
A.No, this workshop provides you the membership of Scrum Alliance for 2 years.
Q.Do you provide training material for this certification?
A.We provide Soft copy of presentations and code examples.
Q.What next after becoming a CSD®?
A.You can go for advanced certificates like CSP® or PMI-ACP®. We also provide support in getting you the same.