Agile is becoming a universally application framework for software development, marketing and sales teams. Organizations are rapidly moving agile, thanks to be market conditions, need for innovation and required speed of delivery. Certified Agile Leadership level 1 by scrum alliance is an advance agile leadership program to help you gain Agile Leadership. The two days program helps you build successful agile teams and frameworks of constant Agile delivery.
An Agile leader is effective in a rapidly changing, uncertain and complex environment. Their conduct shows the value of agile principles in their personal and professional environment which in turn empowers the team to deliver better value to the end customer.
This program helps you imbibe Agile and scrum values and principles. It gets into why of Agile and how Agile mindset is different from a traditional approach.
Who’s the CAL program is for?
- executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence;
- Scrum Masters, agile Coaches, Scrum Leaders etc.
- leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams;
- any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization.
CAL 1 Program goals
- Develop Agile leadership competency and maturity, which increases effectiveness of a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Balance education, practice, and peer collaboration
- Flexible for participants and education providers
- Multiple touch points to apply and deepen learning
What you will learn:
- Imbibe Agile values and principles.
- Learn to lead a team in rapidly changing agile environment.
- Enable continuous delivery for the customer.
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Learn the context for Agile, and get an overview of principles and values underlying agile
Deliverables from the course
- 14 PDUs and SEUs on completion of two-day program
- Get the CAL credential Level 1 from Scrum Alliance
- 2 years extended membership of scrum alliance.
CAL 1 (Credential Level 1)
The CAL Credential Level 1 (CAL1) program is an introductory, education-based program that consists of learning objectives across five categories. The goal of the CAL Credential Level 1 program is to create awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviours and to start the Agile leader on their learning journey. The Level 1 credential is achieved upon successful completion of the CAL learning objectives. The CAL1 certification can be achieved through participation in the two-day training described below when the required preparations have been completed.
The two days certification workshop will cover –
- The Agile Context
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organization
- Agile Approaches to Change
- Continuous delivery framework
- Agile in a rapidly changing environment.
CST®,CAL1,Certified LeSS,Scrum@Scale™ Practitioner (CSaSP) ,SPC,KMP1,TBR (Train the Trainer),CSP®-SM,CSP®-PO,CSPO®,CSM®
An experienced professional, trainer and coach in the field of Agile Software Development, DevOps, Business Management and Leadership
Successful Practitioner of Lean and Agile world with the proven track record in training and coaching.
Strong inclination towards having practices which adhere to brand identity and Values.