How you become a better leader through Powerful Questions!
What makes an effective servant leader? What is preventing you from being as effective as you want? Would you like to become better at leading and coaching?
Ideal workshop for Leaders and Coaches
This 2 hour workshop is for Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Department Heads, Project Managers and anyone else who wants to become a better coach, activate the people around them, and become an effective servant leader.
How do you know if this workshop is for you?
- You want to be effective in your role as an Agile Leader
- You want to develop as an Agile coach
- You want your team to accept new ideas from you
- You want your managers and stakeholders to accept new ideas from you
- You want your team to work better together.
This course is ideal if you are challenged by
- People don’t follow your advice
- People respond to your ideas with ‘yes, but…” and do something else
- You feel there is too much conflict in your discussions with Stakeholders
- Your Scrum meetings lack energy and don’t produce good results
- You have frequent misunderstandings with colleagues, staff or stakeholders
What this workshop is and is not
- Is a live, two-hour interactive, online workshop
- Is taught by Peter Stevens, CST and creator of The Personal Agility System(tm)
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context
- Does not put you through “death by PowerPoint”
- Is not trying to sell you anything
- From closed to powerful: three kinds of questions, and how to use them
- How to coach someone, in 5 easy steps
- How to get insight about someone who is not in the room
- Powerful questions for (nearly) every context
- Practice, Practice and more Practice
This workshop is one of 4 workshops in the Personal Agility Leadership series. People who complete all 4 modules and apply Personal Agility in their lives can request certification as a Recognized Practitioner of the Personal Agility System from the Personal Agility Institute.
CSM, CSPO, CSP, CST
I believe that Scrum, Agile and Lean Startup are transforming the world of work. I believe that passionate people will lead that change. My goal as a trainer is to help you discover Scrum and how it can help you transform your world.
I train in English, German, French and Italian and I hold public courses regularly in Switzerland, Portugal and Italy