A program to learn Agile Based Project Management
Many of you may have an idea about agile but here first we explore why we need agile now. Once we know the need behind agile we get into knowing agile well.
This program gives you various project contexts and see in which context agile is best suited.
- 4 SEUs (Scrum Education Units / Category B) for your Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Life Time Online Content access.
- Support in clearing concepts and doubts via FORUM.
- What is Agile: Understand agile values and principle and also gets an idea of need of agility in current business environment.
- Agile and Project Management: This program develops understanding of agile in PMBOK terms.
- When to use Agile: Learn how to select software development method based on project characteristics.
- Doing Projects in Agile: A conceptual learning about how to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close the project.
- How Roles Changes in Agile: This sections covers information about how key result areas of developers, project managers, business analyst, PMO, tester, system architects etc. changes in agile environment.