Your CSP journey with iZenbridge starts with following Online programs which offers SEUs under Category B.
- • Introduction to Agile & Scrum – Online Program (8 SEUs)
- • Agile Principles and Mindset (4 SEUs)
- • Kanban for Software Development Teams (4 SEUs)
Introduction to Agile & Scrum – Online ProgramThis program gives you opportunity to explore agile and scrum at your own place and pace, It an online program which gives you access to rich video content of agile and scrum.
- Agile Framework – An introduction of agile, its values , principles and relevance
- Introduction of Scrum – Scrum , Idea behind Scum, roles, practices , artifacts and ceremonies.
- User Stories – Lesson on writing good user stories
- Agile Estimation – What is estimation and how to do it in agile projects?
- Value Based Prioritization – We will discuss usage of techniques like MoSCoW , Kano in product backlog prioritization
- Agile Planning – This lesson gets in details of Release and Sprint Planning, it also gives good perspective on estimating velocity.
- Agile Monitoring – We discuss many agile monitoring tools in this lesson , tools like Burndown Chart , Velocity Chart gets discussed at length
Agile Principles and Mindset
A program to learn Agile Based Project ManagementMany of you may have an idea about agile but here first we explore why we need agile now. Once we know the need behind agile we get into knowing agile well. This program gives you various project contexts and see in which context agile is best suited.
- What is Agile: Understand agile values and principle and also gets an idea of need of agility in current business environment.
- Agile and Project Management: This program develops understanding of agile in PMBOK terms.
- When to use Agile: Learn how to select software development method based on project characteristics.
- Doing Projects in Agile: A conceptual learning about how to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and close the project.
- How Roles Changes in Agile: This sections covers information about how key result areas of developers, project managers, business analyst, PMO, tester, system architects etc. changes in agile environment.
Kanban for Software Development Teams
A program to improve software development process using kanban principles and practicesMost of the recent surveys show growing adaption of Kanban processes. The fast adaption of agile based processes shows that software development groups are responding to the need of business. This program gives you implementation tips for software development using Kanban principles.
- Getting Started with Kanban for Software Development: Understanding of generic software development problems using Kanban principles.
- Lean Software Development: This section explores how 7 lean principle concepts can be applied in software development
- Visualizing Work: Learn how to make work and work flow visible
- Work in Progress: Conceptual learning and understanding in knowing importance of putting WIP limits.
- Managing flow: To ensure a smooth flow of work to improve customer satisfaction.
- Additional Learning: Extended video content to cover many Kanban topics to help you in clarifying concepts in more detail.
|Introduction to Agile & Scrum|
|Kanban for Software Development Teams|
|Agile Principles and Mindset|
|Scrum Master Certification Course|