Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist 4.0)
In most organizations, the Agile journey begins with a small team, and once there is success in the venture, the need for scaling becomes quite evident. Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe is the widely used Scaling Agile framework worldwide. The SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents who are responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
Why SAFe Agilist certification?
By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Our two days SAFe Agilist Classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant, authorized by Scaled Agile Academy to deliver the training. They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
Prerequisites for SAFe Certification
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Working Experience of Scrum/Agile.
Deliverables from our SAFe Agilist Class
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Free Access to Online program on Scaled Agile Framework
- SAFe Agilist Certification Exam Questions and answers
- 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP)
- Avail hard copy of the course Material
- Certification (SAFe Agilist) on successful completion of examination
- SAFe Agilist Certification Cost is included, if required we pay the retake fee