Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) is a highly interactive one-day introductory class on Kanban Method that is accredited by the Lean Kanban University (LKU). This course starts with Kanban principles and practices, shares the idea of Kanban system via an interactive simulation game, and discusses board design, ticket design and classes of service among other basic Kanban concepts – in short, a great way to get started with Kanban on a team level.
Why Learn from Lean Kanban University (LKU)?
David J Anderson – the founder of Lean Kanban Inc, the parent body of LKU – pioneered the use of “Kanban Method” for knowledge work and service work since 2005. Over the past several years, David – with assistance from an active Kanban community – has enhanced Kanban method by incorporating concepts such as pull systems, queuing theory and flow.
Today, the LKU Kanban certifications are the most renowned Kanban certifications in the technology world.
All participants will receive:
- Certificate of completion from Lean Kanban University
- “Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)” credential certificate, accompanied by the TKP Badge
- Complimentary Program of Kanban for Software Development Teams
- Complimentary copy (softcopy) the book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J Anderson
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory
LKU Kanban certifications are the most renowned Kanban certifications in the technology world. Book your seat for the upcoming Kanban virtual training (TKP- virtual training)
The session is planned on Saturday and Sunday , Its Live Virtual Class
It will start on 18:00:00 IST (Check in your Timezone), Each Session will run for three and half hours